Installing BlueCheck on WooCommerce
Note: If you do not already have a BlueCheck account and domain token - you will not be able to complete the installation process. To get an account set up please reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Download the BlueCheck WooCommerce plugin.
- Install the BlueCheck WooCommerce plugin.
- Login in to your WooCommerce store and click Plug Ins in the left sidebar. And then hit the Add New button at the top of the page.
- Upload the BlueCheck WooCommerce plugin .zip file. Then return to the Plugins page and click Activate Plugin.
- Next navigate to the WooCommerce Settings and select the Intergrations tab. There enter you BlueCheck domain token into the API Key field for BlueCheck. You can find your domain token on the Installation Page of the BlueCheck merchant portal. At this point BlueCheck and the Secondary Check are installed, however the order status in your dashboard will not be updated unless you complete step 3 below.
- Configure the API to update order status (optional).
- From the dashboard navigate to WooCommerce Settings and select the Advanced tab. From there you can create a new Rest API key. Be sure to add a description to the new key and set the permissions to Read/Write.
- Once you have generated the new API key, you should see a API Consumer Key and an API Consumer Secret. Copy both of those.
- Return to the Installation page BlueCheck merchant portal. There you can enter in the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret, as well as the default order status. Click Save. The default order status is the status that verified approved will be set to.